Spy Mission for School Groups
All our activities are suitable to non-native English speakers of one ability level or another. Even those activities primarily targeted at UK students are suitable for proficient English as a Foreign Language (EFL) students, although in some cases they may be quite challenging!
We can, in many cases, offer a fully translated option for younger students or those with very limited English, without making the puzzles themselves too childlike. Please enquire if you believe your group requires this facility.
Our grading system for activities follows the Common European Framework for language teaching and examination. We've simplified the many possible levels by classifying our games as 'Advanced', Intermediate' and 'Elementary'; the following table illustrates the proficiency level expected from each of these classifications to help teachers and organisers choose the right game and level for their group.
C1 - Proficiency
C2 - Advanced
B2 - Upper Intermediate
B1 - Intermediate & pre-intermediate
A2 - Pre-intermediate & Elementary
A1 - Beginner
Buying is easy. You simply browse our website or download the brochure and then you order online.
To order online
- Find the game your students would enjoy most.
- Click on the Buy now button on the bottom of the page.
- Select how many packs you need and click on Add to cart
- Receive your games in the post
We recommend you order at least two months before the date of the activity. We will usually despatch your packs six weeks before the booked date to give your teachers enough time to prepare the students for the activity.
If you prefer to contact us before you buy, please just email or call us. We will be happy to help you select the best game for your students.
You can pay with PayPal online (including card payments) or we can invoice you for advance payment by credit card or bank transfer. Contact us to find out how to set up your account.
Please note, payment is always required in advance of despatch. Full terms and conditions of purchase are here.
Spy Adventure Game for student groups
Looking for a fun way for students to explore Brighton, Bath, York or other UK locations? Now you can challenge them to play the part of secret agents as they work in teams to crack a secret code and save the day.
This is a treasure hunt with a difference! Students will have fun and 'BOND' as a group as they track down clues on a map, explore streets and gardens and put the pieces of the puzzle together.
Who's it for?
- UK schools KS3 and above on school trips
- Resident English language students at Intermediate level and above
- Overseas students visiting the UK
Our Spy Mission Game is an on-foot clue-hunt game with additional themed tasks and challenges to complete.
- Time required: 2 to 4 hours
- Number of participants: Available in 10-team packs for shared copies up to 60 players. For more players, simply buy more packs. Alternatively, we supply 'one copy per student' packs of up to 25 copies and up to 50 copies.
- Want us to run it for you? Self-run only
- Timescales and Booking: please allow 2 weeks minimum notice for self-run game packs. 6 weeks is preferable to allow for us to check things and reprint if necessary so that your activity is in tip-top shape.
Default version is English Intermediate. For overseas students an English-English Glossary is provided for harder words and phrases. We can send electronic copies out in advance of physical delivery to allow teachers to prepare vocabulary with students.
Other language variants are available for less advanced students for a small translation supplement. These have background and instructions translated to native language, but clues and answers are always in English.
Other languages may be available - please enquire.
- Up to 50 x team packs including clues, maps, instructions, tasks and challenges
- 1 x organiser's pack including answers and scoresheet
This game is available in multiple locations, including:
- London - City of London
- London - Westminster
- London - Victoria
- London - Shoreditch
- London - Battersea Park
- St Albans
- For other locations, please contact us!
Timescales and Booking:
- You will be asked to specify the date of your activity, if known, at checkout.
- Please allow 2 weeks minimum notice for delivery of self-run game packs.
- For hosted bookings, 4 to 6 weeks minimum are preferred. We will get in touch with you to make arrangements.
- Hosted bookings are not binding until our booking contract has been exchanged.
- It may be possible to supply packs at shorter notice, please contact us at email@example.com to enquire.
Choose from standard untracked delivery (free) or premium (tracked) delivery. We aim to dispatch the packs six weeks prior to the booked date to give teachers time to prepare.