Spy Mission for School Groups
Spy Adventure Game for student groups
Looking for a fun way for students to explore Brighton, Bath, York or other UK locations? Now you can challenge them to play the part of secret agents as they work in teams to crack a secret code and save the day.
This is a treasure hunt with a difference! Students will have fun and 'BOND' as a group as they track down clues on a map, explore streets and gardens and put the pieces of the puzzle together.
Who's it for?
- UK schools KS3 and above on school trips
- Resident English language students at Intermediate level and above
- Overseas students visiting the UK
Our Spy Mission Game is an on-foot clue-hunt game with additional themed tasks and challenges to complete.
- Time required: 2 to 4 hours
- Number of participants: Available in 10-team packs for shared copies up to 60 players. For more players, simply buy more packs. Alternatively, we supply 'one copy per student' packs of up to 25 copies and up to 50 copies.
- Want us to run it for you? Self-run only
- Timescales and Booking: please allow 2 weeks minimum notice for self-run game packs. 6 weeks is preferable to allow for us to check things and reprint if necessary so that your activity is in tip-top shape.
Default version is English Intermediate. For overseas students an English-English Glossary is provided for harder words and phrases. We can send electronic copies out in advance of physical delivery to allow teachers to prepare vocabulary with students.
Other language variants are available for less advanced students for a small translation supplement. These have background and instructions translated to native language, but clues and answers are always in English.
Other languages may be available - please enquire.
- Up to 50 x team packs including clues, maps, instructions, tasks and challenges
- 1 x organiser's pack including answers and scoresheet
This game is available in multiple locations, including:
- London - City of London
- London - Westminster
- London - Victoria
- London - Shoreditch
- London - Battersea Park
- St Albans
- For other locations, please contact us!
Timescales and Booking:
- You will be asked to specify the date of your activity, if known, at checkout.
- Please allow 2 weeks minimum notice for delivery of self-run game packs.
- For hosted bookings, 4 to 6 weeks minimum are preferred. We will get in touch with you to make arrangements.
- Hosted bookings are not binding until our booking contract has been exchanged.
- It may be possible to supply packs at shorter notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
We regret we no longer deliver packs overseas. Delivery is to UK addresses only. For school groups, once payment for bookings have been received, we are able to send an electronic version of the game(s) to enable activity organisers to prepare staff and students in advance.