A Murder Mystery Game
The clues are all around you...
Fancy your skills as a Sherlock or the new Luther? Now's your chance to put yourself, your friends or your colleagues to the test as you work in teams to investigate a gruesome murder and bring a criminal to justice.
This is a treasure hunt with a difference! Have fun as a group as you track down clues on a map, explore streets and parks and put the pieces of the puzzle together.
Who's it for?
- Workplace socials and team-building
- Parties and special occasions
- Hen and stag days
Our Murder Mystery Game is an on-foot clue-hunt game with additional themed tasks and challenges to complete.
- Time required: 2 to 4 hours
- Number of participants: Available in 6-team packs for up to 36 players. For more players, simply buy more packs.
- Want us to run it for you? Self-run or hosted versions available*.
- Personalisation options
- Personalisation is included in all versions
- Personalisation includes front cover name and photos, backstory and challenges
- Download a personalisation questionnaire (see 'What's included' tab)
- Get interactive: meet up with an undercover operative! (Hosted versions only) - from £250 extra
- Timescales and Booking: please allow 2 weeks minimum notice for self-run game packs. For hosted bookings, 4 to 6 weeks minimum are preferred. We will get in touch with you to make arrangements. Hosted bookings are not confirmed until our booking contract has been exchanged.
* Please note we don't offer hosted children's parties.
- Up to 6 x team packs including clues, maps, instructions, tasks and challenges
- 1 x organiser's pack including answers and scoresheet
- All game materials
- Facilitation on the day including
- Briefing and scene-setting
- Scoring and debrief at the end
- Token prizes
Complete our questionnaire with information about the reason for your treasure hunt game and who is attending. You send us as much relevant information as possible and photographs if applicable, and we'll change the case to reflect the occasion!
Hen and stag party versions
Our hen and stag investigations are relevant to the occasion and always personalised to the bride or groom to be. The theme doesn't have to be about murder if you are uncomfortable with it. We also have backstories involving blackmail and other skullduggery! Download your personalisation questionnaire here.
- Regent's Park
- Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens
- Primrose Hill
Timescales and Booking:
- You will be asked to specify the date of your activity, if known, at checkout.
- Please allow 2 weeks minimum notice for delivery of self-run game packs.
- For hosted bookings, 4 to 6 weeks minimum are preferred. We will get in touch with you to make arrangements.
- Hosted bookings are not binding until our booking contract has been exchanged.
- It may be possible to supply packs at shorter notice, please contact us at email@example.com to enquire.
We regret we no longer deliver packs overseas. Delivery is to UK addresses only. For school groups, once payment for bookings have been received, we are able to send an electronic version of the game(s) to enable activity organisers to prepare staff and students in advance.