The Hidden Treasure of Cherry Hinton
Welcome, treasure seekers!
Are you looking for the Hidden Treasure of Cherry Hinton?
Download a pdf of the trail booklet here
Do you think you might have discovered the Treasure?
Then you may have won a prize! Complete the form below to submit your entry and your chance to win 'treasure' of your own!
Example prizes include:
- 3 months all-inclusive membership at BETTER
- 4 Tickets to The Light Cinema
- "Expand your library" fabulous 12-title book pack for young adult readers
- Four prizes of a UK Treasure Trail
Prizes have been kindly donated by the following organisations
Sponsorship and Background to the Trail
This trail has been produced as part of the Thresholds project. Artist Zoë Chamberlain and glass specialist Louise Watson have been working with Cambridge City Council and Keepmoat Homes to create unique artworks specifically to be incorporated into the threshold of the new homes on Colville Road in Cherry Hinton.
The specially designed glass panels for the front doors and balconies have been designed with the help of young people from the neighbourhood who have generated starting points for the finalised designs.
Symbolic talismans have often been used to mark a threshold, to ward off bad spirits or show status. People often decorate the threshold of their home to represent their individuality. It is the point where public meets private, the threshold to the rest of the community.
- Entries to competition must be submitted via the form above.
- One entry per email address.
- Prizes are as stated and may not be substituted. There is no cash alternative.
- The winning entries will be selected from all correct entries received under independent scrutiny.
- Closing date for entries is midnight on 8th January 2017.
- Entrants' details are submitted for the purpose of entry into the prize draw alone and will not be shared with any third parties. Further opportunities to opt into news and information from Discovery Games UK will be given during the entry process.
- Discovery Games Ltd reserves the right to mention the winning parties' names in marketing materials such as press releases.
This trail is © Discovery Games Ltd and may not be reproduced in any form without explicit prior consent. For a free copy, contact email@example.com.