A Spy Mission Game
Your mission, should you choose to accept it...
Did you miss out on your vocation as the next 007 or Jason Bourne? Now's your chance to put yourself, your friends or your colleagues to the test as you work in teams to crack a secret code and save the day.
This is a treasure hunt with a difference! Have fun and BOND as your group track down clues on a map, explore streets and parks and put the pieces of the puzzle together.
Who's it for?
- Workplace socials and team-building
- Parties and special occasions
- Hen and stag days
Download a sample copy here to see how it works!
Our Spy Mission Game is an on-foot clue-hunt game with additional themed tasks and challenges to complete.
- Time required: 2 to 4 hours
- Number of participants: Available in 6-team packs for up to 36 players. For more players, simply buy more packs.
- Want us to run it for you? Self-run or hosted versions available*.
- Personalisation options
- Personalisation is included in hen and stag party versions
- Make it personal - standard version + £170 extra
- Location tweaking - £125 extra
- Get interactive: meet up with an undercover operative! (Hosted versions only) - from £150 extra
- Timescales and Booking: please allow 2 weeks minimum notice for self-run game packs. For hosted bookings, 4 to 6 weeks minimum are preferred. We will get in touch with you to make arrangements. Hosted bookings are not binding until our booking contract has been exchanged.
* Please note we don't offer hosted children's parties
- Up to 6 x team packs including clues, maps, instructions, tasks and challenges
- 1 x organiser's pack including answers and scoresheet
- All game materials
- Facilitation on the day including
- Briefing and scene-setting
- Scoring and debrief at the end
- Token prizes
We will send you a questionnaire to gather information about the reason for your treasure hunt game and who is attending. You send us as much relevant information as possible and photographs if applicable, and we'll change the mission to reflect the occasion!
Hen and stag party versions
Our hen and stag missions are relevant to the occasion and always personalised to the bride or groom to be. If you wish we can include tasks to take place in bars along the way, although we don't recommend including more than one or two pub stops as they tend to derail the activity. For an additional ££ per head we will organise a cocktail ending to the mission, shaken but not stirred. Please contact us for details.
Multiple locations are available for Spy Mission Games around the UK. Here are some of them in the South-East:
- City of London
- Battersea Park
- North Greenwich/Cable Car
- Brighton Lanes
Herts and Beds
- Bishop's Stortford
Isle of Wight
- The Needles
- Freshwater Bay
Timescales and Booking:
- You will be asked to specify the date of your activity, if known, at checkout.
- Please allow 2 weeks minimum notice for delivery of self-run game packs.
- For hosted bookings, 4 to 6 weeks minimum are preferred. We will get in touch with you to make arrangements.
- Hosted bookings are not binding until our booking contract has been exchanged.
- It may be possible to supply packs at shorter notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
Choose from standard untracked delivery (free) or premium (tracked) delivery. We aim to dispatch the packs six weeks prior to the booked date to give teachers time to prepare.