Race Against TIME
We had a great afternoon racing around Winchester trying to beat our colleagues. It certainly got our brains working and challenged our thinking and team skills. The only complaint was about aching legs the following day! Really good to see how different personalities work together (or not)!
Thanks Toni, it was great to meet you and the team in Winchester.
A game in which TIME is of the essence!
Less than two hours for your team clue hunt game? Have a very large group (40 or more players)? Then the Race against TIME is the perfect game for you.
A young quantum physicist went missing five years ago. Now he's turned up and is in talks with a foreign power about his scientific discoveries. The British Intelligence Services need to understand what he found and how it works! Can your team find the clues, solve the puzzle and race to get to the TIME portal before any other teams? There are a few variants of this game, some involving NUMBERS and MATHS, and some which are a bit easier. Talk to us about the options!
Who's it for?
- Workplace socials and team-building
- Parties and special occasions
- School trips and overseas students visiting the UK.
Our Race Mission Game is an on-foot clue-hunt game against the clock and against the other teams.
- Time required: 90 minutes to 2 hours
- Number of participants: Available in Standard 6-team packs for up to 36 players or Large 12-team packs for up to 72 players. For even larger groups, please contact us.
- Want us to run it for you? Self-run or hosted versions available*.
- Personalisation options
- We can build in your company story, language and personalities. Talk to us about specific outcomes you'd like from this activity and we'll work with you to adapt the game dynamic and storyline accordingly. Personalisation fee is £200.
- Location tweaking - £175.
- Get interactive: meet up with an undercover operative! (Hosted versions only) - extra fee applies - please get in touch.
- Timescales and Booking: please allow 2 weeks minimum notice for self-run game packs. For hosted bookings, 4 to 6 weeks minimum are preferred. We will get in touch with you to make arrangements. Hosted bookings are not binding until our booking contract has been exchanged.
* Please note we don't offer hosted children's parties
- Up to 6 x team packs (36 players) including clues, maps, instructions, tasks and challenges
- 1 x organiser's pack including answers and scoresheet
- All game materials
- Facilitation on the day including
- Briefing and scene-setting
- Scoring and debrief at the end
- Token prizes
Multiple locations are available for Race Mission Games around the UK. Here are some of them:
- London - Olympic Park
- London - Victoria
- Welwyn Garden City
If you don't see the location you want, please get in touch!
Default version is English Intermediate. For overseas students an English-English Glossary is provided for harder words and phrases. We can send electronic copies out in advance of physical delivery to allow teachers to prepare vocabulary with students.
Other language variants are available for less advanced students for a small translation supplement. These have background and instructions translated to native language, but clues and answers are always in English.
Other languages may be available - please enquire.
Timescales and Booking:
- You will be asked to specify the date of your activity, if known, at checkout.
- Please allow 2 weeks minimum notice for delivery of self-run game packs.
- For hosted bookings, 4 to 6 weeks minimum are preferred. We will get in touch with you to make arrangements.
- Hosted bookings are not binding until our booking contract has been exchanged.
- It may be possible to supply packs at shorter notice, please contact us at email@example.com to enquire.
We regret we no longer deliver packs overseas. Delivery is to UK addresses only. For school groups, once payment for bookings have been received, we are able to send an electronic version of the game(s) to enable activity organisers to prepare staff and students in advance.