Discovery Games LTD ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We host our site with Shopify Inc. and their associated partners, affiliates, divisions ("Shopify").
We ensure that the use, storage and processing of your information is done with the strictest regard. Our site is run on tested platforms with high level encryption in place so that your use and purchase through our site in association with Shopify is bothsafe and secure.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.discoverygamesuk.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may provide third parties with your data where it is necessary as part of carrying out or competing an order you have made through us.
If you are an existing customer, we will contact you by electronic means or written means with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
We may disclose your information to third parties where it is necessary to meet our legal obligations to do so. If as part of dealing with your transaction we are required to store, make use of, notify or make reference to some or all of the information kept by us on you, we may do so in full or part. Under no circumstances will we sell or divulge any information held by us on you. We will only make disclosure expressly or by implication where it is strictly necessary in the performance of our duties.
We are hosted by Shopify an ecommerce platform that allows us to use their services, including but not limited to hosting, processing, storage, payment processing, interfaces and set-up to provide our goods and or services to you. As such your data will be processed within the confinements of the law and applicable governing jurisdiction where necessary. Such use of data will comply not only with this policy but also with the policies that may be in force from time to time by Shopify. Further information can be found here: www.shopify.com by browsing through Shopify's own policy.