School Trips to Treasure!
Studying 'Treasure' as a topic at school? Do your pupils NEVER EAT SHREDDED WHEAT? Then we have the ideal, fun way for you to put the children's learning into context with our day-trip treasure hunts in London and Oxford*.
Take a look at our central London adventure, "The Admiral's Emerald". Based on a real-life mystery about a missing emerald ring, your group of up to 50 children with accompanying adults will have a wonderful and stimulating day solving clues, working out the answer to a puzzle, reinforcing learning and generating memories for months and years to come!
Or visit the City of Dreaming Spires, Oxford, for a Lewis Carroll-inspired treasure hunt in 'Wonderland'. "The Missing Timepiece" sends children in groups on a trail around Oxford to find out what happened to the White Rabbit's missing pocket watch!
Both of the above activities are
- suitable for Yrs 3, 4, 5 and 6
- on-foot treasure hunts in beautiful and interesting locations
- packaged especially for larger groups
- designed for multiple teams or groups
- great at developing soft skills: teamwork, problem-solving, leadership and decision-making
- accompanied by full instructions and ideas for extension work.
What to do next
Get in touch to enquire about our activities
Subscribe to our mailing list for news and offers
Click on the image left to view and download a copy of our catalogue (opens in a new tab).
* Other destinations are coming soon. Please get in touch if you have a particular location you are interested in.