Shipping and Deliveries
Please note the following regarding delivery of your game packs:
- Clues and directions within games are checked at regular intervals. We don't send out packs immediately upon ordering, until we can be sure they are as up to date as possible, and that you are being advised of any last minute changes to content.
- We aim to despatch your game pack FIVE WEEKS prior to your proposed activity date. This is to give you time to familiarise yourselves with the pack contents and format of the activity; to practise vocabulary (for overseas students); and to finalise logistics for the activity.
- Goods will not be shipped until payment is received in full.
- Wherever possible we will try to accommodate advance requests for maps, organiser's instructions, health and safety risk assessments and vocabulary sheets, to enable you to prepare for your trip. We will provide these electronically.
- For orders placed less than five weeks before the proposed activity date, we will send packs out as soon as we can, bearing in mind any updates or reprints which may be ongoing.
- For activities less than two weeks away from time of ordering, it may be worth investing in the relevant meet-and-greet service, to ensure that packs are brought to you in person on the day and that contents are as up to date as possible.
- The cost of shipping is included in the order price for regular, untracked and non-premium delivery services. If you require premium delivery services or parcel tracking then a premium delivery charge will apply at checkout time. We can add this on after an order is placed if you get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details. Payment is required in advance for premium and tracked shipping services.
- We cannot guarantee delivery on or by specific dates. However subject to the conditions above, we will attempt to meet your specific delivery deadlines by using or recommending appropriate delivery services.
- We will always retain a proof of posting for your delivery, however unless a tracking service is chosen, we cannot provide further assistance with locating any shipments which do not arrive, beyond our own control.