A Spy Mission Game
Your mission, should you choose to accept it...
Did you miss out on your vocation as the next 007 or Jason Bourne? Now's your chance to put yourself, your friends or your colleagues to the test as you work in teams to crack a secret code and save the day.
This is a treasure hunt with a difference! Have fun and BOND as your group track down clues on a map, explore streets and parks and put the pieces of the puzzle together.
Who's it for?
- Workplace socials and team-building
- Parties and special occasions
- Hen and stag days
Download a sample copy here to see how it works!
Our Spy Mission Game is an on-foot clue-hunt game with additional themed tasks and challenges to complete.
- Time required: 2 to 4 hours
- Number of participants: Available in 6-team packs for up to 36 players. For more players, simply buy more packs.
- Want us to run it for you? Self-run or hosted versions available*.
- Personalisation is included in all versions
- Personalisation includes front cover name and photos, backstory and challenges
- Download a personalisation questionnaire (see 'What's included' tab)
- Get interactive: meet up with an undercover operative! (Hosted versions only) - from £250 extra
- Timescales and Booking: please allow 2 weeks minimum notice for self-run game packs. For hosted bookings, 4 to 6 weeks minimum are preferred. We will get in touch with you to make arrangements. Hosted bookings are not confirmed until our booking contract has been exchanged.
* Please note we don't offer hosted children's parties
- Up to 6 x team packs including clues, maps, instructions, tasks and challenges
- 1 x organiser's pack including answers and scoresheet
- All game materials
- Facilitation on the day including
- Briefing and scene-setting
- Scoring and debrief at the end
- Token prizes
Download our questionnaire and give us information about the reason for your treasure hunt game and who is attending. You send us as much relevant information as possible and photographs if applicable, and we'll change the mission to reflect the occasion!
Hen and stag party versions
Our hen and stag investigations are relevant to the occasion and always personalised to the bride or groom to be. The theme will be some kind of mission to complete. Download your personalisation questionnaire here.
- City of London
- Victoria and Westminster
- Battersea Park
Timescales and Booking:
- You will be asked to specify the date of your activity, if known, at checkout.
- Please allow 2 weeks minimum notice for delivery of self-run game packs.
- For hosted bookings, 4 to 6 weeks minimum are preferred. We will get in touch with you to make arrangements.
- Hosted bookings are not binding until our booking contract has been exchanged.
- It may be possible to supply packs at shorter notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
We regret we no longer deliver packs overseas. Delivery is to UK addresses only. For school groups, once payment for bookings have been received, we are able to send an electronic version of the game(s) to enable activity organisers to prepare staff and students in advance.